From:
Tracy Baker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jul 1996 18:34:39 -0400
Dear Vets and Fellow FMLers-

Pam Grant addressed a very interesting concept several days ago on the FML
concerning ECE.  Her theory, if I am correct, is to consider exposing
younger ferrets to the ECE virus.  Since young ferrets do better and may
have a significant chance of exposure sometime in their lives, why not
electively expose then while young and less vulnerable?  What does everyone
think????  What if your ferrets, even tho young are basically house ferrets
with little to no chance of exposure?  I wish someone with significant ECE
experience would address this.  Thanks.

                        Tracy Laura Rikki Coco Scooter and Foto