From:
Jaden Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jul 2003 00:11:38 -0700
Hugs & Dooks to all!

I was so disgusted looking at the pics of the hagerstown rescue.  Who is
this woman?  I hope she is never allowed another animal in her lifetime.
How someone could treat any anminal with such disregard as she did is
beyond belief.  I think someone should lock her in that garage and make
her endure everything those poor babies had to.  I hope she rots in hell.
Thank god for the two angels...Barb & Kim ...to have come along and
rescue these babies....I applaud you with a standing ovation.  I hope
everyone on the list who can help will help.  I wish that I lived closer
so that I could've helped you physically with the rescue and with the
ongoing care of these furbabies.  I have added Rocky's ferret shelter
to the list for the ebay auction to benefit shelters.  I hope that this
woman is going to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.  Is
there some prosecutor that we should be writing to, to make sure she is
prosecuted?  Please let us know.

Two more days to go until the deadline for shelter submissions....please
email me with your submission for your shelter.

Thanks
Kate & Spaz