Date:
Sat, 13 Apr 2002 15:18:03 -0400
Alexandra,

Not only can I picture what you are talking about but I watch it every
day.  I got the same toy at Wal-Mart.

Not only do mine try to go through their tube with it but they will go
as far as the elastic will allow them around the door it is attached to.
Next thing you hear is thwwwwaaaapppp.  They will also grab it and do the
croc roll with it.

One of mine will pull on the toy while another grabs the elastic and will
try to take it away.  Meanwhile the cat is going berserk trying to get it
away from all of them.

Another thing I bought at Wal-Mart to amuse myself...err...them is a bag
of balloons.  (Don't worry...I sit right there with them to make sure no
one escapes with a balloon or any pieces.) Milo was the first one to break
one.  He pooped right where he stood.  After that he was on a mission to
kill or maim every last one of them.  Merlin walked around with one stuck
to his back acting all big and bad.  I think he thought he was a dinosaur.
Scooter made giant leaps through the air and would land right on top of
one and then scoot back with it in his paws.  Peewee, my old timer, just
sat watching all of them as if to say..."geez...will you guys grow up".

I'm not sure yet who is being amused and entertained the most, them or me.

Diddy
No trees were harmed in the production of this message.  However, a rather
large number of electrons were somewhat inconvenienced.