Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2006 04:29:36 -0700
It is always best if you know your facts before posting something
publicly.  Otherwise you tend to wind up with egg on your face.  The
little ferret pictured in my post 'A Sheltered Moment' is very much
alive.  And he is at the shelter awaiting adoption.  As I said, his
name is Tarna and his picture was taken Sunday, Oct 1, 2006.  Just a
few days ago.  The poignant moment captured on film Sunday represents
moments happening in shelters across the nation.  Tarna's picture
reminds us to support all shelters, so that those moments can continue.

My condolences to Lynn on the loss of her beloved DJ.  These are two very
different ferrets.  Their only similiarity is their coloring and the
shelter they wound up at.  I was told DJ passed to the bridge in August.
Sandy, I have no idea why you would jump to the conclusion that the
picture posted was DJ based solely on the similar color.  I hope your
sweet poem makes up for you callously reopening that wound for Lynn.
May precious DJ rest in peace.