Date:
Thu, 21 May 1998 21:49:11 +0000
Thanks for the reply Bill about show standards I wasn't interested in where
who got what from where all I was interested in was if AFA published there
standards like the other organization does and if so where and how I could
obtain a copy.  Yes I think everyone knows that there isn't separate breeds
of ferrets, well than again maybe they don't but as your post was directed
towards me I do.  You did answer my Question in a round about manner that
you have been prodding AFA to publish there standards so I assume that they
don't have such a publication.  If you succeed in prodding them to do so
please let me know so I can obtain a copy.  With that assumption being
correct I won't be showing ferrets at an AFA show.

Jeff the tactless Barbarian