From:
"Wolcott, Scot CServ" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 1995 11:30:00 CDT
     Hello to all you fuzzie lovers out there.  I have read the FML for about
a year now, and simply love it.  I am the proud papa to two little rascals,
Paisely and Baxter.
     I currently live in Brookings, SD and I will be moving to Omaha,
Nebraska very soon.  I was wondering if any of the FML readers could advise
me on a good Vet in the Omaha/Lincoln/Council Bluffs area.  Can anyone help
me out?  Also I was wondering if there are any ferret clubs/organizations in
that area.  My wife and I really care about our pets and would really like to
find a quality vet, who knows something about ferrets.  So if there are any
Nebraska readers out there, I would appreciate if you could E-mail me with
some suggestions.  My E-mail address is:  [log in to unmask]  .   Thanks
in advance.    BTW: I looked through the STAR Database, I could not find any
Nebraska listings.

Scot and Stephanie Wolcott
Accompanied by  Paisely, Baxter, Katy(the Persian cat), and Morgan(the
Cockatiel).