From:
Samuel Abbe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Apr 1997 21:43:31 -0400
[snip]
>My question right now is: What's a good treat for my 3 pals?  I tried
>raisins... Bandit treats ... peanut butter ... ferretone ...

Try something like 8in1 Pro Ultrablend Fruit & Crunch Treats.  Its a mix of
a whole bunch of different things.  Hopefully in the assortment you ferrets
will be able to pick out _something_ as a treat.  I've found that Baby
absolutely loves the raisins and dried bananas, both of which I pick out to
use as rewards.  The other stuff he also likes but not as much; I usually
mix that in with his normal food for a special meal.

Spread a little of everything out and see what they pick out.  Good luck.

Baby doesn't care for ferretone either; from reading the books I was
expecting him to go for it as though it were ambrosia but he pretty much
just ignores it.
--
Sam Abbe                                       http://www.red.org/sam/
mailto:[log in to unmask] (home), mailto:[log in to unmask] (work)