From:
Debra Sadowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 May 2008 14:57:43 -0400
This was sent to me as a request to crosspost. As tis is not an extream
emergancy I can't take them in right now.

Is there anyone out there who can take these babies? If so, please feel
free to e-mail or call Dan & Christine. Their ferret's information is
in their e-mail to me.

Debi
Fuzzy Loving Ferret Rescue