From:
Christina Tuffin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 2004 11:42:53 +0200
Hello,
I need help!  I have 5 ferrets.  The established group consists of 4
ranging from 6yrs to 3yrs.  I recently brought home a 5th ferret from
an animal shelter.  He is 'whole' and 4months old and huge!

My other ferrets have never had problems with new ferrets although one of
them doesn't really like other ferrets apart from his family.

The new one doesn't apear to want to fight wit hthe others, but they
are always fighting.  He is being beaten up by the others (one in
particular).

This has been going on for about 3wks.  I have tried leting them fight,
giving them a bath, gradual introduction....

Any advice!
Thanks in advance,
Christina
Teddy, Sylvestre, Luna, Bianca and poor little Muffin