From:
Barbara Wiborg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Oct 1998 20:57:13 -0500
Hi!  My name is Barb and I have two fuzzies, Lucy & Greta.  They are both
two years old and in very good health!  I am new to the FML and am enjoying
all the info and stories here.  I have a suggestion for the ferret named
Skye who goes NEXT to the litter box.  Lucy did that too.  After much
frustration, I decided that she was just being too lazy to lift her feet
over the edge of the box.  I cut down two adjacent sides of each litter pan
to about 1 1/2 inches high (just enough to hold the litter in).  She uses
the litter pan all the time now!  (Well, almost...oops!) Might be worth a
try.

Hugs and kissies to all fuzzies!

Barb, Lucy (Where's the Lucky Charms?) and Greta (Is it nap-time yet?)