From:
Don & Darlene McLavy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 02:14:34 -0600
My gang has been playing in the cornstarch packing peanuts for over a year
now.  Before I let them play in the peanuts I had to see what it would do if
eaten or got wet.  They totally melt away.  I have one female that only
wants to eat as many of them as she can get her mouth on and it has no
effect on her eating her food.  The cat loves them too.  It is funny to see
3 or 4 of the ferrets and the cat in the box playing.  They throw peanuts
everywhere.  My mini doxie likes eating them too.

Darlene Robinson-McLavy