From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Jan 2008 10:55:55 -0600
hey everyone...

here are the planned dates for 2008's SOS Raffles....

Spring:
feb 1 thru mar 15

Summer:
may 1 thru june 15

Fall:
aug 1 thru sept 15

Winter:
Oct 15 thru dec 1

i am requesting donations for the SPRING Raffle right now...

if you have already donated something...please e-mail me at
to refresh my memory...

if you have NOT yet donated something...and WISH to...please send me a
pic and description to
NO LATER THAN monday, January 28th....

as usual...all i want are the pics and descriptions...and i will have
you send the items to the winners at the end of the raffle...

i would like to make this year easier on me...and more importantly....
FAIRER to those people who buy tickets early...by having ALL prize
packages up by the start of the raffle...please help me with this by
getting me the info by the deadlines i set...i try to allow plenty of
time for you to do that...

thank you all so much... i hope we can make this year as successful
and wonderful and fun as all the previous years have been...

the raffles for 2007 raised almost $2,550.00!!!!! let's see if we can
beat that this year...:)

thank you all in advance...
SOSkat