From:
Bill and Michelle Echols <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 May 2005 07:39:07 -0700
ok, you 'Zonies', cough up the names of good ferret Vets please!  While
you are at it, what is the roughest, fastest paced, critical thinking and
reacting, start your own IVs and everything else hospital in the Phoenix
area?

Will be coming down, will need a job, and I'm an RN.  From the looks of
it, all the hospitals need RNs.... I want one where I'm running flat out
the whole shift... that's what I'm used to... terrified R-1's, and a lot
of automomy.(25 years at Harborview in Seattle)

Michelle