From:
Kim Bergen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Aug 2008 02:26:59 -0700
I am writing this on behaf of my wife who is still outside at 5:20am
looking, calling and hoping that Hank, our pet ferret of 5 years will
turn up. We are at the Comfort Suites in LeClaire, Iowa and while
unpacking the car Hank managed to slip away from us. At this point we
are fairly desperate and I am asking if there are any ferret shelter
contacts in the area would you please email us your info so that we
check to see if Hank turns up at a local shelter. Please respond
directly as we receive FML postings in digest mode. Please send any
good wishes Hank's way. I know he wasn't too happy in the car but I
know he rather be with us than alone and abandoned in the suburbs of
LeClaire.

Chris Y on behalf of my wife Kim.