From:
Stephanie Daniels <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 12:35:26 GMT
I found a tennis ball while cleaning my apartment Monday and decided to see
what my little "rag dolls" would do with it.  Pepe ignored me, but Chimi
decided to be a DOG!  I would roll the ball and he would grab it with both
arms, scooting it under his belly backwards towards me!  Then, I would try
to get it from him and he would roll with it in his paws until he was on
his back.  Then he'd jump up and wait for me to do it again!  He stayed
focused on this for about 8 times!  Then, Pepe comes along and tells Chimi
something in his ear and they walk away.  jeesh.  I was having fun.

Well, my hubby comes home and I tell him to watch Chimi's new trick.  I
roll the ball and Chimi stares at me.  I grab the ball, rub it back and
forth on the ground - roll it....nothing.  I just get this blank look- from
Chimi AND my hubby.  I grab the ball, roll it really fast, it hits the
wall, bounces up, hits me on the forehead...Chimi stands there looking.

My husband laughs and says - "He's taught you well, honey"

jeesh.
Stephanie, Chimi(Do a trick once, shame on me- do a trick twice, shame on
you) & Pepe (remember what I told you Chimi)