From:
".:. Lin .:." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2006 22:21:57 -0500
Greetings everyone. :)

A girl contacted me (from the Louisville, KY area) and is looking to
rehome her ferret and she has asked me to post a message here for her.
She has noted that the ferret comes with a huge cage, 2 outfits, food,a
leash, nail trimmers, brush, shampoo, and all the other needed things,
and is asking $200 right now.  She hasn't stated how old the ferret is,
its condition, or anything like that, so that will be up to you all to
find out (unless you really want me to).  Her email for contact is

Thank you!

--
Linda M.
Derby City Dookers Ferret Club Organizer

No one in the world needs a mink coat but a mink. - Murray Banks
Animals can communicate quite well.  And they do.  And generally
speaking, they are ignored.  - Alice Walker
Hunt each other - leave the animals alone.