From:
Andrew & Carrie Dishman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 10:24:43 -0500
Hello again,

I wanted to thank everyone that emailed me about the subject, the good
and the bad.  I agree that many military families can be pretty awful pet
owners.  I just want shelters not to write them off before they even have
a chance.  I also wanted to know if anyone had any good pamphlets about
ferret care that I could print out and put up around base here.  Maybe I
can educate the militay people here so that the fuzzies already owned can
be getting the right care.  Maybe I can help change how the militay
families that are giving the rest of us a bad reputation.:)

Thanks again to the people who wote I understood alittle better where you
are coming from.

Carrie,Batty,Sniffles and Guiness(Buckethead)