Date:
Fri, 13 Feb 2004 14:23:27 -0500
Okay, Okay, for everyone that has wrote about camping and the heat.  I am
well aware of heat and fuzzys.  I wrote it in a rush and left out I think
the important part which also leaves out the heat.  I don't like camping.
I don't like heat, bugs, etc.  So... For hubby and kids sake I go with
them BUT, it is in the comforts of home....

We camp in a 27' travel trailer.  It is equipped with all the comforts
of home.  AC is one of the luxuries it carries.  Otherwise I wouldn't be
going.  (I know I'm a wimp and to some it is not real camping.) As for
openings in the camper for the escape artists, or those who want in... We
sealed everything up.  I didn't want anything getting in and in doing so
nothing can get out.  Well, ants get in at times but hubby said I can't
stop that.

For those who asked what amount of space I'm dealing with.  All floor
space is taken by a table, bed, couch, counter area.  All beds are used
and closets are really to small for the clothing.  There is very little
floor space as it is awkward floor space and walking paths only.  So I am
looking for something that is compact and easy moveable.  Pretty much the
cage will be placed on the table seeing if it isn't raining or to buggy
we eat outside.  If we need the table we would then have to move the cage
to the floor, out of the way.  I've seen one in a local store 30"H X
30"L X 14"W I just didn't know if I could do something smaller but maybe
realistically that might be what I need for two ferrets in a temp cage.
So I look to you for cage size suggestions or cage ideas so I can or have
someone make one for me.  I have read that they are good in small cages
for temporary use but what is considered a small okay space for temp
usage???  Again the amount of time will be mainly a week or weekend and
a trip planned for somewhere in the future might be 2 weeks.

Thank you,
Emily