From:
John Watson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 1998 11:29:48 -0800
RE: Ferret day.

On the subject of having a Ferret day set aside, (and I understand one has
been).  I personally think that a "Ferret week" or even a "Ferret month"
would be much more appropriate.

This is not at all an uncommon approach, e.g.  Black History month,
secretary's week, etc.

I think this arrangement would allow a lot more flexibility on planing
events to celebrate our beloved ferrets all around the world.

Let's seriously consider this, at lest the "Ferret week" one.  A month my be
overkill.

--
- John Watson -
  Lots of folks say ferrets are crazy.