From:
crowclan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 1999 10:02:02 -0700
My first ferret "Sacks" has just graduated from FLO Academy.  She
officially knows how to teleport.

I know the dangers of letting fuzzies behind the washer and dryer.  So my
washer and dryer are completely blocked off with boards.  For three days
now she has teleported behind the dryer.  Yesterday (Sunday) she crawled
out the dryer vent, and went under the house (I live in a double wide mobil
home, not set in the ground), luckly my two older kids were playing outside
and saw and heard her under the house.  This is the same ferret that has
found out she can get out of the house by way of one of the bathrooms.
(Which is totally inexcessable now)

Now I just wish I knew how she is getting this training.  I am on the
computer literally all day, and when I am not, it is turned off.  Is the
FLO sending subliminal messages through the computer?  Is she getting up
in the middle of the night sneaking out of her cage and turning on the
computer?  I guess I need to change my password.

Does anyone know how to stop them?  Can anyone help me?  I have 4 others
and I don't think I could handle all 5 of them being members of the FLO,
one is bad enough.

HELP, SHE IS TRYING TO MAKE ME ERASE THIS, I SHOULD SEND THIS SO IT
DOSEN'T GET ERASED.

June and the fabulous furry FLO five
Sacks-we will take over the house
Aurora-Sacks teach me how to teleport
Amanda-I once was a princess, now hehehehehehehe
Snoopy-Lick Lick Chomp, mom left the cage door undone,
everyone stay in here for a few minutes, then we will all
leave together.
Taz-yawn, is it time to get up now, maaoooom come get me,
there Snoopy you happy, she had to unwire the cage.