Date:
Sun, 23 Feb 2003 23:07:36 GMT
Safe Cleaning Product

Does anyone know of a household cleaner that is safe for ferrets?
(Please email me; I haven't been keeping up lately.) I bought that Orange
Clean stuff in a health food store and when I used it in the bathroom,
Rocky started making a choking sound.  Then I started to cough.  The
fumes were pretty bad.  I know now that I should not have let Rocky in,
but he so loves helping with housework.

Chicken Gravy -- Thanks!

Thanks to those who replied to my chicken gravy question and also for
your blender recommendations.  This batch definitely didn't come out as
well as the first batch because the blender blades are so dull they
couldn't even cut up the chicken and it was already cooked.

Also thanks to Bob C. for creating this recipe.  It's the only thing
Rocky likes to eat that's actually good for him LOL.  I can't believe I'm
making a complicated food recipe for a ferret (and thinking about getting
a new heavy-duty blender)!  I never even took my blender down from the
shelf to make anything for myself.  I certainly never even thought of
making homemade food for any of my cats.  But ferret love conquers all!

Dooks,
Shron & Rocky