From:
Perry C John <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 1996 16:45:36 -0700
Hi all you lucky humans owned by adorable fuzzies!

Mom is a wittle sad and I was wonderin' if you could help make her happy
again.  Mom's gettin' me a sister from Fredonia and a little brudder that I
can beat up on and boss around from Kaye Pullen, but they is stuck in Okie
country.  They're waitin' for some nice person to drive them from Tulsa to
Albuquerque so they can meet up with Linda and come live with us in Arizona.
Mom and Dad are really excited to get my new siblings and they're givin' me
the love they'd give the new ones, which isn't bad, but the constant
attention means I can't hide socks.  If anyone can help in any way, please
e-mail me so we can surprise Mom and Dad.

Ferretone dreams to all!

Laska

P.S. Bryan>Mom is really happy that you is back on the FML.  Your new
fuzzy is very lucky to have you.