Date:
Wed, 21 Jul 2010 17:40:23 -0400
Anyone checked out Camp Critter 2010 at SmallAnimalChannel.com lately?
This summers camp is outrageously busy. It's far beyond what it ever
began as a while back. I'm being really bad by taking time out of
work to scan the camp. I'm pretty overwhelmed by what I'm finding
on the site. There are many games, projects, challenges, sharing
opportunities, videos, pictures, virtual and social networking
activities, and more. The contests are unreal. TONS of contests. Some
of them are very real (and you share the experience and results via
type, photo or video). Some of them are very EASY to participate in and
are little virtual things you do via the web site. I see one of them
coming up is an eating contest. You submit a video of your critter
chowing down some of it's favorite food. Another one is a capture the
flag contest on the web site for web surfers. Geez, and people are
sending in videos of them and their pets singing pirate songs I see
here? Lol. Mkay then!

I'm so bummed I can't spend time over the summer here like I really
want to. But I'm going to work on it.

Anyway, check out this list of events for an example of what Camp
Critter is like
http://www.smallanimalchannel.com/camp-critter/2010/events.aspx

Da Wolfy, not the Donkey OR the Dory
ps, Check out Ferretsmagazine.com while you are the channel.