From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 2008 16:19:36 -0400
Hello List readers.

We are very excited to announce the winner of the raffle for "Shadow
Bear" the romance novel autographed by Travis Liveri and donated by
our Friend April P.

A total of $110. was generated from the sale of the raffle tickets to
benefit general funds at Ferret Wise.

The winner of the raffle is: Kathy Toler in Florida.

Congrats Kathy- The book is winging it's way to you via USPS! Please
let us know when you receive it.

Things are going ok here.

The outside of the building has new wood clapboards Momma just needs to
get primer & paint and start covering them up before they get cold &
wet.

If she can sell a bundle of fabric off she hopes to get some insulated
windows too! These windows are so old they were left behind by the
pilgrims I think-- it gets pretty drafty here in winter time....

I think she would like to win the lottery and fix up the whole building
not just the room that caved in!

There are a few neat items on ebay- she found some older issues of
Ferrets Mag form 2000 and there is another Ferret Shelterers Patch on
ebay-- I think she might even list a few more things as soon as she is
done scraping old paint off the outside of the building too! Maybe we
should have a party and get her some helpers!

Well I gotta run-- there are some n-bones hiding somewhere - I Jest
KNOW IT!

Blossom,
spokesferret www.ferretwise.org

Then shelter Mom she needs to get a new floor put down on what used
to be the wood floor that collapsed. it is plywood right now.. but
she wants to use the room.. .. Shelter Dad covered all the new walls &
ceiling with primer so they can get ready to paint that too.