From:
Lorina Poland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Sat, 2 Jul 1994 16:45:00 +0700
Have a question for all-you can reply to email preferably:
My SO and I will be travelling to CA 18-24 July. We are desperately looking
for someone to take care of our two ferrets and cat. We currently live in
Boulder, CO, and could travel to Denver to drop them off. If suitably
desperate, we might go as far as Colo. Springs.
Our hob is very gentle and would probably have a ball playing with
a new group of ferret(s). He does love rubber and foam shoe inserts!
Our jill is anti-social to just about everyone and everything. She bites : (
Gloves would be needed to handle her, and she attacks other ferrets,
cats, low-flying airplanes....you get the picture.
Can anyone help us? We of course will pay appropriate recompense.
We would prefer to find a ferret person who understands the problems
of ferrets (or joys I suppose some of you will say).
The cat is easy and lovable and 13 years old (sheds a lot).
BTW, we're looking for the address of one of the ferret mail order
supply houses as well.
Thanks,
Lorina Poland and EP Flemyng
303-499-9857