From:
Shannon Snavely <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 2008 14:49:09 -0800
Hello All,

I just had to post because we had a very heartwarming card come in the
mail from a wonderful lady and her husband. I did not put names because
I'm not sure if I'm suppose to. I can say that it had a beautiful
picture of a ferret named Snoopy and a very heartfelt message inside.

Thank you so much for the card as we were'nt expecting that and it was
a wonderful surprise to a day that was otherwise frustrating. So it did
make our day here at Ferret Dreamers Rescue Haven and reminded me why
we keep doing what we do everyday.

Looking at Snoopy looking back at me from the card was the same result
people always get from me when I see any ferret. OH what a beautiful
ferret. I don't think I can look at any ferret with out saying that.
Even the ones who are sick and have very littel hair. There's just
something about ferrets! Thank you Snoopy and your owner's for the
wonderful card and I hope you have lots of treats in the upcoming
holidays.

Sincerely,
Shannon
Ferret Dreamers Rescue Haven