From:
reanee gladden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 2003 15:40:16 +0000
It sounds to me like you should find a new home for your two boys.

Ferrets need much more than water to live!!!!  They need love and
attention.  ( I am assuming you are including food when you say water).
All animals have an odor.  Even the human kind.

PLEASE consider finding a new home for these two.  Give them a chance to
recieve the happy life they deserve, with someone who will appreciate
them and love.  I am not saying you don't love them, you are at least
posting for info.

I feel that having them outside is unfair to them, and leaves them
exposed to dangers, I don't even want to think about.

Ferrets were not bred to live out of doors.  You would also be minimizing
the time they have human contact, and ferrets thrive on that.

For a ferret, living is being played with, human interaction, not being
caged 24-7, more than eating or drinking.

REANEE GLADDEN

"SQUEEZLES GALORE"
http://reaneelgladden.tripod.com/squeezlesgalore/