From:
Ann Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Apr 1998 09:17:39 -0400
>>Warm Traditions in Danvers has pellets....
>I tried the number and was greeted with the message that the number wasn't
>available my calling area.  Does anyone have an alternate number?  We're
>getting really low on pellets...

That was I, Matthew...

That 800 number may be Boston North Shore area only.  Luckily I have
their business card tacked to the bulletin board conveniantly placed
next to the computer.

508-777-5562

And for everyone - I learned my lesson regarding Stove Pellets and dampness
the hard, wasteful way.  If you don't have a perfectly DRY area to store
them in, expect to have bags of sawdust.  If you are lucky to have a really
damp New England basement, expect to have bags of sawdust that smell
suspiously like mold.

Of course the darn basement is as dry as a bone during the winter when
pellets are cheap and easily accessable.  Once summer comes and they are
harder to find, well forget anything but secreting them in closets
throughout the house!

Ann