From:
Margaret Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Oct 1998 18:15:35 -0500
Hey Gang,

Geesh, two such nice references in one fml.  I must be coming up in the
world.

Zen said:
>Can't think of many people we'd rather have those two stay with...

Thank you for the wonderful compliment.  They are such gorgeous, sweet
boys.  I feel lucky to have them.

Catherine Garcia said:
>So, Maggie my dear, I'm going to have to maul, kiss, cuddle etc., your
>babies.  I'll even have to KISS THEM ON THE LIPS .....(I know, eww......
>but I do it anyway.....bald poodles, too!)

Well, have more than enough ferrets who love kisses and cuddles.  Sure we
can fix up every member of your clan.  Just one small price, you have to
let me play with Luis' long beautiful pony tail.  You know I have a hair
fetish.  Oh, and maybe some home made Mexican food Luis?

The Mags is worn out today folks.  All that studying has really taken it
out of me.  I need to rest up and go get myself a flu shot.  An absolute
requirement with my bad asthma.  The flu is something I don't want to get.

I have rented a back hoe and will start cleaning up for the company coming.
Mom and Andy are stopping on their way from Utah (with the truck) to visit
the bald poodle.  They say it is to visit me, but I know the truth of the
matter. ;-)  Actually, I know they are stopping so teenage son Andy can
give me a bunch of crap.  He does on the phone enough as it is.

All the ferrets are fixing themselves up for the extra cuddling and guests.
They all love company so much.  Even Miss Mazel Tov seems to love company.
She only has attitude with me, everyone else on the face of the planet gets
treated nice.  I tease Serra Cane all the time, she always picks her up and
then says "Who is this?" But then, Serra's ferret Whitey acts totally
different over here than at home too.  I think they just like to lay the
guilt on the human slaves, er uh, caretakers.

Miss Pookie is under the weather right now.  She threw up last night for no
obvious reason and seems to be running a very slight temp.  But we have
good poopies.  So she is in a cage by herself to rest and is getting
Momma's special recipe.  And boy is she lapping it up.  She is acting ok.
I did miss her sleeping with me.  She curls up next to me, in my hand, and
sleeps with me.  My baby girl.  I am thankful everyday for her.

OK, so I am thankful everyday for each and everyone of them.  They all are
different and give me all kinds of different joy.  And give the cats all
kinds of hell.  hehe.

Think I will start up the fireplace tonight.  It is just the right weather
to enjoy it.

Oh Yeah, to whoever has a personalized plate in OKC that says Ferrets, way
cool.  A friend of mine saw it and thought it was wonderful.

hugs,

Mad Maggie and the Mid Mo Mob of 29

"I can find no more confortable frame of mind for the conduct of life than
a humorous resignation."  W. Somerset Maugham