From:
Marie-Agnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Oct 2009 21:05:42 +0000
Hi to all ferrets lovers,

I know some of you are waiting for my new ferrets calendar. I wanted to
receive mine, make sure all is ok with it before to spray the word

You can buy it through deviantART at the price of $20 US here :
http://www.deviantart.com/print/8193131/

DeviantART ships everywhere on the World !

You can see all the 14 images on the print product page :
http://www.deviantart.com/print/8193131/
all the months are indicated right under the calendar page cover.

The pages are very strong and very thick The Calendar images are
printed on 14 pages on quality card stock, wire spiral bound and
ready-to-hang with a 8.5x11" landscape format paper.

All my photos have a white border all around. It will be easy in the
futur to make them framed.

The calendar is a good way to have 12 of my photography at the price
of 20$.

It will be a beautiful gift for any Ferrets Lovers, for any Animals
Lovers and also for people who appreciate Art of Photography.

I have also updated the 2009 calendar I did the last year :
http://www.deviantart.com/print/8186846/

I will update them each year. That will give the possibility of those
who don't get it to have it up to date.

I really hope you will enjoy it :)

Marie-Agnes Bear,Nahum Anika & Cody & Apollo at the Rainbow with Charly
at their side :(

http://www.geocities.com/basilloume
http://marie-agnesphotography.blogspot.com
http://yukkabelle.deviantart.com