From:
Sonya Grable <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Aug 2001 20:29:10 +0000
Dear Sandee,

A sweet and innocent little one named Jojo crossed over a couple days ago.
She had been severely neglected by her previous, um, humans (term used in
the loosest possible sense) and after being given a chance at a good and
happy life started getting ill after a while.  It was recently discovered
that she had ADV.  Resulting complications took her far too soon.  She was
a happy little girl despite all she had been through and all that was going
wrong inside of her.  She loved and craved attention.

Would you please show her around and have her look up Renny and all of the
friends she's made there?  Could you try to see to it that she gets some
extra attention from da boss?  At least for a little while anyway?  She
may be carrying a sleep sack and a little fleece bear with her.  And would
you please tell Ren that I love her always, and that I miss and think about
her every day?  It'll be two years the tenth of Sept.

Thank you so very much, Sandee.

Sonya