Date:
Thu, 22 Oct 1998 08:14:21 -0400
>RE: Frumpstiggle has met the new love of her life.  My daughter's Barbie
>doll.  She takes this doll with her every where.  I have pulled her out
>from under the couch, under the poppasan (sp?), under the cabinet in the
>bathroom and even the hammock in the cage.

I had to laugh when I read this.  Last spring, at the end of the basketball
season, our 9-year old daughter (who loves the Bulls) decided to make a
Dennis Rodman doll out of leftover white satin and trim it with red.  From
the moment she started this stuffed doll, Daisy would steal it every chance
she got.  It was supposed to be a gift for Dad but you can guess who ended
up with it!  We just laugh, if any of us even touches "Rodman" Daisy gets
very upset and comes to retrieve him and take him to one of her hidey
holes.  Guess Daisy is a Bulls fan too.

Karla
Daisy (Hey, where's my Rodman!?)
Meep (I'll just stick with lingerie...)