From:
Marti Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Oct 1996 22:06:05 -0400
Just to let everyone know, that Sugar & Spice, their new name given by my 13
yr old twin girls, and they are the cutiest things, and I want to thank Mary
for helping me in getting them to us.

Mary met me in Ann Arbor, and she handed me the babies. Her time and effort
in going to the persons home and picking them up and delivering them to me,
is never forgotten, and her interest and love for ferrets, is an asset to
the "World Of Ferrets" thank you again.

I do have a question, one of the ferrets, Spice, has just one tatoo mark in
her ear, the other one, Sugar, has two tatoos in one ear and a single tatoo
in the other, I assume that Marshal Farms puts two tatoos in just one ear,
as our Lucy and Loosewire has.  So any enlightment would be helpful.  Sugar
has white paws,and one of them, I would tell you which one, but their off
and running throughout the livingroom right now, coat is almost white but
tipped in black.  I visited a pet store today, and was told that Michigan
Ferrets coats turn that way towards the winter season, becoming mostly all
white.  The little girls are really LOOOOOOOOG, but skinny, not as small as
Marshal Farms, and huge feet!  Like me.  LOL

Well hope to hear from someone about the tatoos.  Thats my main question for
now.  Everyone off to the vet tomorrow, and toenails definately need
cutting.

Marti Smith
Loosewire, Lucy, Sugar & Spice