From:
Carol Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Feb 2004 11:57:52 -0700
I recieved a bag of Eagle Pack ferret food from a rep at the Arizona
Animal Fair.  It looks pretty good, the ferrets love it, but I wonder
about the sodium content.  Salt is listed, and then potassium chloride,
after all the regular food ingredients but before the vitamins and
minerals.  Does anyone on the list use it and how are the ferrets that
eat it?

Also I must mention that several of us here in Tucson have had a quick
illness go through the ferrets that starts with loose stool, then
diarrhea, very liquid, and then back to normal in a few days.  Any
ideas about this?

Thanks,
Carol O.