From:
Kevin & Julie Groninga <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Jun 2003 18:06:24 -0700
Adult fuzzies in need of new homes...

We still have several fuzz-butts in need of new homes and this newsletter
brings yet another group for us to tell you about.  Sage, Stormbringer,
Ethan and Xavier are all about 2 years old and currently need new homes
because their family is having to move.  From the photos that I posted
this morning, they look like a fun crew!  If you'd like to know more
about this group or some of the others listed on the following link,
please contact their owners at the e-mail addresses and/or phone
numbers listed.
http://www.wuzzles.com/ferrets/rescues/index.htm

Some of those listed have little time and need to find new homes as soon
as possible.  If you are currently searching for a new ferret to add to
an existing group or possibly your 'first fuzzie', please give these
folks a call.  They would really appreciate it!  Most of them would
rather not see their precious babies end up in a shelter (if possible)!
http://www.wuzzles.com/ferrets/rescues/index.htm

West Valley Wuzzles! Ferret Breeding
Operators: Kevin & Julie Groninga
http://www.wuzzles.com/ferrets/