From:
Sunshine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 1999 21:47:43 -0700
Need some advice.  We have a one year old female MF.  She is a good
nipper.  At first I thought she nipped from being stubborn, but think it's
aggressive.  She loves to chase feet and nip.  When I walk to her she wants
to come to me to nip..  At times I touches her and she wants to nip.  She
acts like she wants to attack no matter what.  For some reason my son can
play with her for hours and he gets nipped once.  I'm making him pick her
up and pick her up and then pet her like I do.  She acts pretty normal to
him.  Doing the scruff, hiss and drag on floor she doesn't like.  I started
putting Furrotone on my hands and leaving it there which is working.  When
I pet her and she turns around to nip I show her my palm of the hand and
nothing happens.  So there is some progress going on.  The last owner said
he didn't play with the two much lately.  I've read tons of stuff from the
internet about biters.  So if you have a Special Technique you have tried
besides what is listed on the internet, please let me know.  I know all
ferret's are differentm, but wondered how long this might go on for?

Thanks!

Debbie