From:
Sunshine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 22:33:14 -0800
I am going to ask this without knowing everything.  I pray someone can
help... One of our rescued ferrets who was adopted is going thru this.
The ferret may have a tumor on the liver.  Have not found out what tests
were done yet.

He is 4 years old and the blood sugar is way to low, he has very high liver
enzyems and is extremely dehydrated.  So he is going on prednezone because
when he eats the food cause a reaction of too much blood sugar and then the
sugar drops too low and the vicious cycle continues.  The prednizone will
keep his blood sugar stable and it will help him eat more and gain weight.
He does have one bad fang tooth.  If anyone can suggest something with this
basic info please let me know....

Thank You So Much.
Debbie