From:
Jenny Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 2010 20:57:27 -0400
I would like to say a HUGE THANK YOU to everyone who cared about this
sweet little girl....

Honey's funds are raised and she can have her very much needed
surgery....

I won't mention donor names but you know who you are...We were blessed
to have had a large one made and it helped us get to her goal very
quickly......

I am not one to ask for help....but I am learning that sometimes you
have to....We have 44 kids here right now and alot are on luprons and
other meds....It's very hard funds wise some months.But they will
always have what they need....

Some of you will remember me from the outbreak last year...The year
anniversary has passed and I wonder where did the year go.......

Simon the one survivor is doing great and is fat and happy..He's such
a joy and loves life....

But this is about Honey and her extended family stepping up to help
her.....

I will be asking for good thoughts and prayers the day before and day
of her surgery..So please be ready to offer this for her....

My heart is full of love for all of you.......

Love,
Jenny and Honey