From:
Phyllis Elledge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 17:12:31 -0400
You want to hear how much I care for my fuzzies?  Hubby and I are buying
a motorhome which will not only be used for travel, but as our primary
residence.  We drove the saleman crazy because we'd go in a motorhome
take a quick glance, and walk out saying "Nope.  There's no room for the
kids."  He finally asked what we were talking about as each model he
showed us had lots of sleeping areas.  He thought it was funny when we
told him who the "kids" are.

But our fuzzies have been a big part of our lives for over 10 years ...
yes, we have a daughter and a grandson and love them to death ... but our
fuzzies also have a big place in our heart.  And yes, we finally found a
motohome where there will be plenty of room for their large cage so that
they will be comfortable when we are on the road!!!