From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Oct 2003 13:11:02 +1000
I have to quickly say something here.

Pot is addictive and it has also been proven to cause depression,
espically in females.  (It is believed that it is only higher in
females because more women seek help than men).

I have been smoking it for over 5 years and can gurenntee that it is
addictive.  I have cramps, sweats in bed at night, feelings of faintness,
the shakes, all if I don't have pot or have enough.  I am in the process
of giving up with the help of medication and a therpist.

One of the things about the drug in pot called THC is that it speeds
up your metablism.  The reasons why people get the munchies.  Ferrets
already have a very high heartbeat.  Would you wish to increase it?  I
don't believe it would be safe.

(I don't smoke around my ferret, full-stop.  We have a shed out back
that we smoke in.  So none of the animals are subjected to my lifestyle
choice.)

Death Adder - you and Gary have made some good points about medical use
of the drug.  But please do not tell people it's isn't addictive.  I
started smoking it because it was known to be non- addictive.  I AM
ADDICTED!!

It can be as bad as any other drug.  Please people research things before
you try them (it could save your life).

[DJ]