Date:
Mon, 18 Jul 2005 14:43:45 -0700
I noticed that Jeremiah posted about the goingson at FerretWise.  Well,
I saw him Saturday at Alicia's cookout - I'm in love!  the venison was
to die for!  - and let me tell you something.

Jeremiah is getting HUGE!  He got a melatonin implant and it was great!
He gave me a kiss on the cheek the first time I met him - not like the
way he greeted Bob Church!  - and he was just as sweet this time, too!
Big ol' boy!

There is a 7 month old beautiful fatboy there, too!  He is absolutely a
love and afraid of everyone.  Rocky Bobbles and he met each other and
seemed okay.  On my return to the shelter, they were sleeping in opposite
corners, though!

We got some neat stuff at Alicia's.  The best part was seeing old friends
again and putting a face and name together when I finally met Sue Tingley
and Marilyn LeDoux.  Thanks, Alicia, we had a blast!

renee :)

Ferret Aid 2006
June 23 - 25, 2006
Toronto, Ontario, Canada