Date:
Mon, 17 Sep 2007 09:38:17 -0400
3 auctions to help the rescue only the ones that say oxford in title

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330165073070>

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330165591161>

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330165999468>

Our wonderful shelter friend Eleanor Mead, Minkey98, has been kind
enough to list 3 ferret figurines on ebay to benefit Oxford Ferret
Rescue In Railroad, Pa. So not only do you get a one of a kind hand
made ferret figurine by a Eleanor but you will be helping the many
ferrets in Claudia's care!!!!

Shelter Director, Claudia Johnson, has been slammed with rescue after
rescue after rescue. Not only have we taken in many ferrets over the
last several months but a number of them have required alot of vet
care. We have had several fund raisers over the last few months but as
fast as we can make the money its gone for vet care. Claudia's pharmacy
bill is $350-400 per month alone!!! She has a minimum of 35 ferrets on
1 or more meds at any given time.

Recently, I picked up a ferret that had been found in a burlap bag
under a junk car. I rushed her to Claudia at Dr Gold's. She was just a
baby. As I sat in the waiting room thinking what kind of animal would
shove a sweet little baby in a burlap bag and let it die a horrible
death, I just knew it wasnt going to be a good outcome. It turned out
that the poor little thing had such a horrible broken back (Dr. Gold
said it was one of the worst he had seen!) and there was nothing that
could be done. She was quietly euthanzied while Claudia held her and
kissed her goodbye. Most of you know Kristen from the Ferret Store. She
is fostering 2 older boys for us. One of her boys was having troubling
urinating last Wed. so Kristen took him to Dr Gold and he had bladder
stones! He had to have unexpected emergency surgery last Thurs to
remove them.

So please, if you can, bid on these auctions. The ferrets will love you
for it! :-)

Thanks! for all your bids!

Lisa Vible
Oxford Ferret Rescue
AFA Eduction Director

Please check out Eleanor's other wonderful autions too!

THANKS ELEANOR WE LOVE YOU!!!!

Heres the links again: