From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 2006 17:32:57 -0500
How much is that ferret in the sleep sack?  dook dook
The one with his head hanging out?
How much is that ferret in the sleep sack?  dook dook
I hope my crew wants him about!

We've gotten some really great songs for the SOS fundraiser.  It
totally makes my day reading these fun songs and picturing the fuzzies!
So I wanted to make another call to anyone else out there that feels
inspired - get singing!  Once you have a song in mind you can go on line
and do a search with the song name and the word "lyrics" to easily be
brought to sites that will have the words to help you rewrite the song.
And don't be intimidated by long songs, you can just do the first couple
of verses and chorus if you prefer.

Dooks
Risa