Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2006 22:09:21 GMT
I made a HUGE mistake--saying that Essiac was for insulinoma.  Sorry--
I use both for different ferrets, and I was writing when I didn't feel
well and messed up terribly.  The good news: a couple of months ago, I
was still able to find Devils Club by Googling and then calling around.
Some places had it in back stock--they may still have it, though I didn't
save the info.

This brings me to a question: Would a ferret with lymphoma AND insulinoma
still benefit from either?  both?

--Clover
and the rezweezils: Buddy, Cookie, Yogi, Butter, Buster (aka Fatboy),
Lew, and Marissa
"Always selling quality bedding and other goodies to help the ferrets!"
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZwclovergalQQhtZ-1