From:
Melissa Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Apr 2002 09:32:11 -0500
Oh no, I'm coming out of lurking for a minute. ;) Scary!

I found out how to make browser skins (skins to be used in Netscape and
Internet Explorer, to customize it) and created three ferret ones and
uploaded them to my site.  Two are Barnaby A. Ferret and one is of my
ferret, Pepita.  On the page I also tell how to make your own (for
example, you can put photos of your own ferrets on your browser).

http://emptyonline.tripod.com/skins.html

If you have Yahoo IM you can also make a custom background and icons.  It
takes a LONG time, though, and everything is really small, so it's a bit
of a challenge.  But you can have a really personalized theme on your
Internet programs, and it makes surfing even more fun.  The Yahoo webpage
has info.  on how to do Yahoo IM skins.

Melissa
http://emptyonline.tripod.com/