From:
Julie Dowdy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2001 17:04:50 -0400
Hello,

From past experience:

Yes, air purifiers work with ferret odor.  However, you need to know how
big of an area you want to cover.  Get out a tape measure and measure the
room/rooms you want, because depending on the size of the area, that will
be which air purifier you have to get.

Also be forewarned: cheap ones do not work.  You'll have to plunk down
anywhere from $80 to $150 on the purifier itself.  The inner filter needs
changed every 3 months if you are covering a large area, and if you are
filtering out other smells like a cigarette smoke.  If you aren't, then
you may be able to last longer.  The inner filters are also expensive.
No one ever puts them on sale.  They're anywhere from $40 to $60 dollars.
The outter charcoal filters are a little cheaper, and you can buy big
strips of it from a home improvement place and cut them down to size much
cheaper than buying them precut.

The filter really did work for its purpose, and I recommend one.  It's
going to be expensive to set up, but to me, it was worth it.

Julie -
Missing fuzzbutts in Ohio