From:
Debbie Hunton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 2010 13:40:42 -0700
Hey, I've been searching the FHL and FML archives for like the last
hour, and can't seem to find the answer to what I thought was a simple
question... how long until I see an improvement if the melatonin
implant is going to work?

My vet has been unable to get the lupron depot, and didn't want to wait
any longer, so did just the melatonin today. I understand that this
won't cure adrenal disease, but in a 6.5 year old little man, I don't
see surgery as an option (nor did my vet). Our biggest concern is
keeping him from having an enlarged prostrate that would cause him
problems (and pain), so controlling his symptoms would be enough.

So, anyone know when we'll know if it's helping him at all?

Debbie