Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 15:57:36 -0800
Nothing worked with Dervish.  She absolutely will not sit still long enough
for me to trim her nails.  She has no interest in treats put on her tummy,
and wails if I try that scruff-her-with-my-teeth thing.

So I wait until she's asleep and then clip her nails.  Not just asleep, but
in a heavy Sleeping-Not-Dead mode.  I transfer her from her cage to my bed,
and clip each little nail.  Sometimes she wakes up before I'm done, so it
may take a nap or two before you can get all four paws finished.

Good luck!

-(TX) Meghan and Dervish the WonderFerret ("I must bite my nails in my
sleep.")

==
________

Happiness is a warm ferret.