From:
"A. ANCHIETA" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Sep 1996 17:31:18 -0600

Down here in Las Cruces NM we also have Jerry's Pet store in our mall.  I
have never seen the poor things without food or water.  But, at one time
they had at least eight older ferrets when we visited.  They were there for
quite awhile and then they all disappeared.  I am hoping that they had a big
sale that I didn't hear about.  Otherwise I don't know where all those grown
ferrets suddenly went.  People could have suddenly bought them.  I don't
know.  It just seemed a bit wierd to me.

Amy Anchieta
http://web.nmsu.edu/~akuehl