From:
Bill Gruber <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Wed, 23 Sep 1992 23:15:28 -0400
Be assured that the person posting the... ahemm... ferret "recipes", does
not appear to be subscribed to the Ferret Mailing list.  I guess that's
one of the risks being on "autopilot".

By the way, there was a similar thread about a year back on rec.cooking
on USENET - I didn't read enough of it to know if anyone was actually
SERIOUS about it nor do I remember if yesterday's indruder was the same
person who posted the stuff on USENET (though the message appears to have
been forged anyhow, so maybe our intruder IS subscribed...I'm SO confused :-)).
If it means anything, the recipes on USENET were much more sophisticated
anyway.   Sigh...

Bill Gruber
City University of New York Computer Center